CAREER ENTRY AND
DURATION OF MENTORING
3 - 12 months, depending on agreement
Students of the University of Graz from the 5th semester on and recent graduates.
Career Entry Mentoring is right for me,
because it can help me in the following areas:
- Orientation in the target industry
- Getting to know the daily work life
- Tips on how to apply
- Perspectives on career paths and strategies
- Feedback on my own appearance and behavior
- Expanding my professional network
This is not part of the mentorship:
- Job placement
- Leisure design partnership
At the end of the mentorship, I ...
- sharpened my professional direction
- planned next professional steps or already implemented
- actively developed my personality and skills.
Topics and questions
Find an extensive collection of topics and questions on the following page to get an impression of the possible contents of the career entry mentoring.